Wednesday, June 22, 2011

In Limbo...

My travels/holidays have been delayed by the second coming of an ash cloud from a volcano in Chile.  Cancelled flights feel a little strange.  I have said goodbye to everyone here yet I remain in Melbourne, kicking about...

A few days ago I thought I lost a sketch book which I carry around with me in my bag.  It was not a good feeling.  To fill the void, I started a new one.  A day later, I found the old one (such a relief).  Was good to start something new and will be continuing scibblings/scrap booking in the new book which has a unique, elongated shape.



I wanted to share my latest $2 find from Sydney road; this colourful and fun rug!  Its quite small (about A2 in size).  I bought two because they were so cheap and have sat them together under my desk.


No comments: