Monday, February 20, 2012

Holiday snaps taking me back to last week of super relaxation and nature.  Even though I'm from Tasmania, which I think has the most beautiful, secluded beaches (especially on the Tasman Peninsula), Wilsons Promontory was an undeniably incredible beach adventure.           
 

                       


I was quite sad that I wasn't able to spend longer there.  At least I know it's a place I would like to visit again.  Exiting this area, and entering phone reception once again, I got a peek of the first photos of Full Drop Collective's latest project, a zine compiled of patterns entitled 'Shape and Staple'.  I think everyone did an incredible job and the results are quite striking. Have a look for yourself in these photos I pinched from the Full Drop Collective Site, courtesy of Sophie Curtain.
 



No comments: