Sunday, September 16, 2012

Seeds, Sydney Road and Yarns


New plants in the garden this week- including some seeds! I had little confidence in my ability to grow from seeds last year, but my bravery has been rewarded with a heap of sprouts after only 3 weeks.  There have been some really awesome weather days in Melbourne recently and it's been a welcome change to spend more time outside.



Since outdoors has been so much more appealing of late I have been doing a lot more wandering around and taking photos.  Some of the shops on the corner of Sydney Road and Blyth St caught my eye, and it has been enjoyable to translate them into drawings, (in my very wonky drawing style!).








This 'Schoppel Wolle' space dyed yarn is my new love.  Such beautiful colours and most importantly, it has a cute little picture of a cat on the tag.


No comments: