Sunday, November 21, 2010

Waiting, Wishing, Washing

Waiting patiently for my washing to dry so I can pack my bag for my trip to Tasmania tomorrow.  Can't wait to see my family and go and get a big bowl of laksa with my dad in Salamanca! 

We have a bike club at uni called the 'Pedal Pushers' (get it....fashion and textiles!!!).  Anyway, we have been screen printing the t-shirts for Bikefest 2010.  We used only recycled print pastes and second-hand t-shirts because we like the earth.
I think they look pretty snazz.

Picking colours.....  Getting sorted.....

printing on the big spinner-ma-jig.  Always wanted to use one of these.

Some of the finished tee's.

All very fun.  Bike fest runs pretty much the whole time I'm in Hobart, so I'll be missing out on the action and the opening night party which we got to go to for printing the t-shirts.  Next year perhaps.







No comments: